Sunday, April 1, 2012

ARMAND BUTTS CRUMP III R.I.P.

some of the worst news ill receive in my life, one of my best friends died last friday night march 30th, deeply saddened , this isnt going to be easy... and he'll never be forgotten. i miss him so much already, the only person in the world that matched my passion for fiddles and music (maiden) we saw iron maiden together 5 times in 2008, the adventures we had were some of the high points in my life so far , my world just got a lot more lonelier , and he'll be missed by many , as his work took him all over the world so he touched many lives ,  mixed with sorrow and anger  trying to push on still, with this huge void missing......the picture is from 2007 matching Death shorts one of our favorite bands also, having a blast in my living room,,,RIP love&miss you brother, 

3 comments:

  1. I’m not sure what to say, but I want you to know I care and I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your dear friend. If you need a friend to talk to I'm here. 714-655-9268 love Renee

    ReplyDelete
  2. T, I feel I know your sorrow deeply, the void/abyss that's left. Should've said to you on Sat. to forget the session so you could go... you carried on anyway like a trooper despite it. Several true sisters & brothers have been taken from me, the best any man could hope to have. The real ones, the true humans, are rarest, hardest to find in this world. They'll never be replaced in our lives or hearts ever. May the Gods bless him & you.

    AK

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry for your loss. I remember you being very stoked to see Maiden in NYC with that guy. It's a burn that scars.

    ReplyDelete